Library Skills

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

completion of my 23 things assessment



Well that was the last of my 23 things I chose to do. It was a learning experience.



I did get a little feed up with setting up new accounts and passwords in all the applications.




I will probably go and have a better look at flickr as lots of you seem be doing things with it.




I think I will probably use zoho - occasionally but not as much as windows word and excel;




Rollyo- not all;




library thing- to catalogue my books;




audio books not a present as you seem to have to buy them;




podcasts- most likely not, unless in an employment environment but I will look at them in sites I enjoy;




on line image generator- very occasionally




my web award favourite - goggle maps - I use it all the time


Youtube- It would not be likely that I would create my own video but it can be fun looking through some of the videos. some of the music ones are great. In libraries they could be used for teaching and might be useful readings of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment