Library Skills

Monday, June 14, 2010

audio books 23 things

I have been looking at the use of audio books (e Books). I personally would not read a book on a computer or ipad etc.

I think it takes the joy out of reading. nothing better than curling up in a chair on a cold day in front of the fire with your favourite book

I suppose for purposes of studying, when text books are expensive to buy and the information you require from the book may be limited, they might be a good idea.

But in the world of evergrowing changes in techology and us users moving with it, this might be another change we have to think about

below is a site I fould on audio books, unfortunately it is not free

 

http://rapidshareaudiobook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. well, here is a turnaround I have discovered the ballarat university has e books in their library which I can access and read for free!
    I also discovered that if I am lodged into the library as a member, I can also access the net library. So I will be using e books as much as I can for this course. The convenience of reading through the book on line to locate the areas which are relevant to my study is much more convenient than returning th books every two weeks.

    ReplyDelete